Data Protection Policy of Weber Maschinenbau GmbH, last amended: 24.05.2018
Data protection – simply put
In the following, you will find a brief, understandable overview of the collection and processing of your data. Please refer to our Data Protection Policy for a more detailed explanation.
We collect the following data:
- The domain name or IP address of your computer, the client's file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the internet page from which you are visiting us.
- If you register for the newsletter, we will store the date, the registration itself and the email address you provide us with for that purpose. We also record when you open the newsletter and which links you click on.
- The website contains specific registration forms in various places which can consist of mandatory fields as well as fields with different contents which can be filled in voluntarily.
- Within plug-ins that we use on our website (e.g. Google Maps)
How we collect your data:
Otherwise, we will only collect the data on the basis of your entries on our website, in the respective registration forms. Wherever this is the case, you will find a link to the specific data protection notice directly on the form.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- For the technical administration and provision of the web page.
- In the case of special registration forms, the exact purpose is described in the relevant data protection notice.
- For forwarding to the operators of web services that we make available on the website.
We also use your data
- exclusively to the extent provided for by law
- for the detection of misuse and troubleshooting
- to provide information to public authorities
This is how long we store your data:
The duration of data storage depends primarily on the fulfilment of the purpose. This means that we store your data for precisely as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose of the data collection. In some cases, however, there are legal retention periods which allow for a storage period differing from this. In these cases, we store the data for as long as required by the respective law. Should data in a particular context (for example Google Analytics) be deleted following a different period, then this will be stated in the detailed data protection declaration.
You have the following rights:
- Right of information (any information contained in this notice may be requested at any time)
- Right to delete the data (unless time limits prevent this)
- Right to be forgotten (if data has been transmitted, we must request the recipient to delete it)
- Right to data portability (if you wish, we must transfer the data to a third party in a machine-readable format)
- Right to rectification of the data category
- Right to object to the processing activity. (For example, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link: )
- Right to rectification if the data is inaccurate.
- Right to complain to the regulatory authority.
Browser plug-in for deactivating Google Analytics
You can prevent cookies from being saved by Google Analytics by configuring your browser software accordingly; please note, however, that in this case it may not be possible to take full advantage of all the functions of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
In order to safeguard your rights and to ensure that processing is legally satisfactory, we have appointed an external data protection officer. These are the contact details:
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
06421 / 870413-10